Mindless Blabber

Friday, January 03, 2003

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had a wonderful time in taiwan... took lotsa pictures... ate lotsa food... bought lotsa clothes... life was good!

the hi-light of my trip was when i saw this japanese/taiwanese hot actor: Takeshi Kaneshiro. he was hot. hot. hot. but i didn't have the guts to go up to him to shake his hand... sigh... I'm such a chicken!!!

New Years and Christmas in Taiwan was rather different. People don't really celebrate it... it's not a big holiday there for some reason... Although we did celebrate Christmas the good old Western style. My cousin's husband being British, gave out presents to everyone. He would give one present out, wait for us to open it, everyone looks at the present, woos and aahs later... he would give out the next present. Pretty cool huh? i'm sure most of our asian parents do not do this. that was rather fantastical. hahhaa.

New Years was spent at a mall. The biggest hugest 24 hour mall. Soooo many people there... things were mad cheap, and I got one of those automatic open/close umbrellas for 300NT... not even $10 in the states!!! ( I lost my Totes open/close umbrella... I left it on a taxi earlier in the trip... i was sooo sad cuz i lost the same umbrella in college also... and that thing was not cheap!!! was like $25 here) So you see... I had a very good deal on my new umbrella... yippeeeeee....... Louis and Jon wanted to club at foreigner clubs, and we found one at the mall--- Plush--- it was one of the clubs introduced on Wild on Taiwan... VERY crowded.

Well, I'm back at the office now... and no one is here!!! what am I doing here????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home