Mindless Blabber

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

...Reflections on another year gained...

HMPH? I dunno... my face looks older, prunier, wrinklier... but I still have the soul of an 18year old! yes, vibrancy shall never be taken away from such a fun gal like me! hehehehe.... as stated by mr.chunkymonkey, I have a thirst for thrills it's no wonder I get bored so easily! well, I'm not sure those are his actual words, but something to that extent. and I agree. it takes a lot to keep up with me. hahaha. jk. I'm a boring old hag who just likes to stay home and watch my korean vids (only because I like to cry, and korean vids make me cry). Thanks to all my friends who drag me out and make me have fun. especially crazy girl Ruth. hahahhaa. peace yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home