Mindless Blabber

Thursday, July 26, 2001

Hmm.... Deep thought for the day... I really can't think of anything I am passionately urging to blab about... boys... I've been talking to my cousin lately about dating... she's actually dating now, it's her first boyfriend, well, not yet, they're just dating and all the good things that come along with dating. She's nervous yet excited... it's like a new path in her life, perhaps all that mischief for the pre-steady stage. hahaha. I hope she never reads this... sorry cous.... and I can't help but think about myself. I'm always selfish like that, everything has to relate back to me and how I feel and how I'm feeling. Why haven't I dated yet? okay, maybe a few dates here and there, but never really dated someone seriously. The thing is, everytime they get close, I back away. Why is that? Am I afraid of something? Perhaps afraid of commitment? nah... i don't think i am... maybe since i'm sooo inexperienced, i don't even know what to do with a bf when i get one... or like when i'm on a date, i don't know what i'm supposed to do, what i'm supposed to say, what's supposed to happen... isn't there a book about dating edicates? hahha... yeah, i know there's a book... Dating for Dummies... Louis has one. hahaha. It didn't help him... so i'm guessing, it's not going to help me much if i did read it huh? And do i only want to date ONE guy my whole life? or do i wanna go all skanky and date as many as possible? that way i'll secure myself with the best... the salmon of the sea. or whatever fish that's better... or maybe filet mignon of all beefs. hahaha. i'll never know... i just keep praying that God will find me the right one, and that way, i really don't have to work hard for it, and plus, won't experience the heartaches and crap that happens when you break up. yeah, i'll find that Mr.Perfect-from-head-to-toe-that-fulfills-20-out-of-20-on-my-man-list-super-hunk one day... gotta trust the big man huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home