Mindless Blabber

Thursday, November 08, 2001

even though my page is back to normal... something strange has happened... i can no longer use my blogthis! marklet thingamahbob! what did you do jon!??!!? hehehe.... so anyways... and i can't view any of the comments either...

wow, i have like less than a week left till my stockbroker training mahjig... what to do? i'm not even taking advantage of it either! i'm like a wasted bum... i sleep at 4 everyday... i don't know why... watching soap operas like 24/7... what else can i do? this is sooo pointless man... i need to go out and do something physical... ugh... i feel like a vegetated freak. i don't even take care of myself anymore... look at me! i don't dress up... well, i just don't look like i used to... i'm in jeans and sweatshirts all the time... my hair is always a mess... and blemishes like a mother (yes, i can't even count them!!!) arghhh. i need to get out... i need to dress up. i need to be my old self again... seeing those annoying high school girls looking all trendy and stuff... and smoking and looking cool... what has happened to me? hehehe... not that i wanna look like them, but i just feel i can do better than them... hahaha... yeah... just gotta get myself hooker boots, and i'm set to go! muhahahaha... alrighty then... party this weekend!!! woooohoooo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home