Mindless Blabber

Friday, January 25, 2002

how did i come to this demise? i blog about nothing... i complain about everything.

so i finished reading a book this past week... i think the last time i read a book was... in school? i don't even think i finished the books from school... oh wait, i remember now... this is my first book since... Hegemon's Shadow... those of you who haven't read it... go buy it!!! it's good... and Jon, i know you wanna read this... you gotta!!! or i can lend you the book when you travel back to the states again... or perhaps when i visit asia....

Summer Sisters by Judy Blume.
The book had definite affects on me... it got me thinking alot... The main character, Vix, brought up a lot of good points and analogies about life... like script writers or authors... revise... and shred. revise and shred. what if i can revise and then shred away all the parts i didn't like about my life? what would i do different? I would definitely revise the way I treated guys I liked... rather than giving them the "cold shoulder" or the "you can't tell what i'm feeling" gig.... and then shred the horrible horrible dumb things i did freshmen year... hong knows what i'm talking about... hahaha... and perhaps shred that part when Carol made me cry cuz of dumb bodyworship crap... or accepting a guitar from mr.swarthy... perhaps shred away the 15 or so lbs i gained in college as well... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home