Mindless Blabber

Wednesday, January 23, 2002

I'm crying out in outrage... What a bunch of dingleberry bastards!!!

IF Any of you have car insurance... always trust the BIG companies... like Allstate and such... don't ever go with any cheap-ass, half-assed company called TRAVELERS. they have the absolute worst services. I'm going to kill Nicholas Basile!!! It's been OVER a month, and he still hasn't taken care of my claim...
what the hell is wrong with him? and he's out of the office indefinitely!!! and freakin CLOSED my claim!!! what the hell?!?!?! useless bastards... calls me once
a week to tell me that he didn't receive the police report that i faxed like 5 billion times!!!! I'm gonna kill someone over there. they just don't get it. ugh.

My mom only switched to travelers cuz her friend is an insurance broker, trying to help her out and shit... but what do we get??? useless lil companies that can't
take care of jack. screw TRAVELERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home