Mindless Blabber

Saturday, January 19, 2002

I'm bored... I have nothing to do... it's Saturday... snowing... still freezing... and my two best friends are not in town... what a bleh day...

I actually picked my ass up today... and walked outta the house... wooohooo... yeah, i woke up really late this afternoon... and was craving Dunkin Donuts... mmmm..... yep... so i had to have some... I still can't believe I walked there... since i'm soooo lazy... i would've driven there... but since it's snowing really hard.. it woulda taken a lot longer for me to drive there then walk... yesh! my lazy streak is over?!?!?! hahaha... i think not... it's so freezing cold outside... i don't even wanna go clubbing tonite... but do i ever? not really...

i was reading a blogger of someone at church... she has the funniest page ever... dude, the reason she blogs is to cheer everyone up... and look at my page.. all depressin and shit like that..

omg... wow... my dad... yes, my DAD, went out and bought us BOBA.... what the hell is going on!?!!!?!? muhahahaha.... although it tastes like crap... just for future reference, don't ever get BOBA from Fay Da... cuz it tastes really bad... i mean, i actually taste the Sugar granules on the bottom... and the bubbles have no taste!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home