Mindless Blabber

Monday, January 14, 2002

i've noticed the dryness of my recent blogs... perhaps i can be more entertaining... hahaha... no, i can't.. i live a bland life, yet, more stressful than meets the eye. or perhaps you can gather information from the eye? see these zits and pimples all over my forehead? yes, i can count them... adds up to more than 10! holy freakin guacamole!!!! yes, it's stress. stress from the good old mother of mine... i told her that this morning too... but i think she doesn't take me seriously.... hahaa... she laughs it off... oh wells...

alice is asleep right now... what if i stuck my finger up her nose right now? muhahaha... yeah, she's sleeping on my bed tonite... cuz i got that featherbed thing, and it's soooo warm... (although i don't feel the warm sometimes... cuz it's sooooo freakin cold in my house... cuz asians don't believe in heat) and it's freezing in her room cuz her window is broken somehow... and it's... as of this moment... taped up with this plastic clear thingy, to kinda filter some of the cold down... psshhh.... like that would work? reminds me of my apartment in michigan... the windows were paper thin... and mad old... and so when you're sleeping... you can actually feel the gusts of wind blowing at your head at nite... now there's a cheap man... Ralph. damn ass cheap. you would think i'm in the basement with the boiler that it would be a lil warmer... but no! i'm freezing to death right now... yet i'm still typing away on the computer with half frozen hands... and my nose can hardly feel it's existence anymore... i'm freezing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home