Mindless Blabber

Sunday, January 20, 2002

hmmmm.... boredom... what should i do?!?!?!

do i blog because i'm vain? am i vain because i blog??? am i blogging as a call for help? this blogger is all about me. me. me. what can i say? i'm vain. muhahahahaha..
lisa told me this is what she loves about me... i'm not fake, i don't front. yes, i'll admit i'm vain, yes, i'll admit i'm superficial... who isn't? but the scary thing is admitting it. wow... i'm so absorbed into my own boring life... i should get a life. i should get a bf. but how??? i'm outta college. i have no friends. well, or i don't really hang out with them... cuz i'm locked in half the time... erg.

you ever have friends where... you haven't seen them in sooo long, and they seem soooo excited to see you... give you this HUGE hug... smile... and then... that's it? I feel like I have so many of those friends at mich... or are they really friends? nah... acquaintances. i hate acquaintances... it's soooo bleh... but i guess i'm the same way... so i shouldn't be complaining... but i have this friend, Martin... he's so down to Earth, sooooo real... he seems soooo excited to see you... and he actually is excited. there's more than that initial hug, more than that initial "how are you? good... you?" i must say... Martin and Leslie are by far the most down to Earth people i know... that's what so cool about them... there's no "i'm only an acquaintance and don't care much more" smile... ahhhh... wait, i must be forgetting some other people... but those two are the ones that stick out in my head right now... oh wait... Eric Agustin... yeah... those three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home