Mindless Blabber

Saturday, January 05, 2002

okay, i'm going to write a happy thought... i've been getting a lot of bad responses... my page is NOT scary... hehe... well, i don't really have a happy thought right now though... jeying is leaving tomorrow... how sad... for the first time, i'm actually gonna miss her... yeah... gonna miss her serving me... hahaa... she's such a good sister though... and also a very good daughter... definitely a good influence on me and alice... although i think we're really bad influences on her... she keeps trying to curse, even though she sounds weird cursing... hahaha...

on another note, i've decided to quit my brokering training... i really don't see a future for myself in it... i know i would have to start from the bottom... and that would mean cold calling for several months... i just can't wait around earning pennies anymore... i'm going to be practical and grab a half-assed temp job... at least i'll have money to go out right? yeah... and go on a shopping spree.... it's rather depressing... everyone asks me how the training is going... and all i have to say to them is... i quit. i'm a quitter... i always quit even before trying it out... and it's the same way with relationships... i quit half way through... too afraid to go on... to afraid to let someone else know me... what am i afraid of anyways?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home