Mindless Blabber

Thursday, December 20, 2001

Dude, i sounded like a freakin psycho... hehe... just read my blogs again... ya know, it's a very dangerous thing writing when you're angry... all the bad words come out, and you really don't give a hoot. I'm such a rotten person... it's me against the world... sometimes i feel 2-faced... dunno... it's like with someone people i don't say certain words, and some people... i do... maybe it's just cuz i feel comfortable saying them... like i guess i would never curse in front of michigan ccf people... cuz they would just drop their mouths and whisper softly to themselves after taking a gasp... "the atrocity!!!"

maybe i should show the world the happier side to me... cuz i really am mostly happy. just my blogs are vehicles of emotions and burdens of anger... sigh...

Chris wants me to write a poem about her... hahaha.... i just can't. no happy poems here. Maybe I'll just write a short bio... hehehehe....

Who: Chris E. Cheung
Where: She can be found taking naps on the couch or her bed
What: She is a mean, green, baking machine!
Why: She's gotta an awesome heart, and an awesome forearm due to vball.
When: Err.... what do i write about? when will she get a bf? hehehe... not till after I get one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home