Mindless Blabber

Friday, March 15, 2002

okay, i surrender, i love blogging way too much to go on a strike... and plus, i really don't wanna fall off of jon's daily bloggers list... hahaha...

the mysterious stench in my bathroom...
where is it coming from? i don't get it. i sit on my toilet... smell it... i thought it was the garbage can... so i took out the trash... but the smell is still there!!! and i sprayed air freshener all over... and the smell persists... i used a plunger thinking some sorta feces is stuck in my toilet somehow... but after much plunging, nothing came up... or went down... and no gurgling... so it couldn't be the toilet bowl... and so now i'm thinking... it's the toilet tank. is this possible? is backflow possible? is there shit in my toilet tank? i have yet to gather up the courage to lift the cover and look into the tank... for fear of nasty feces. it smells really bad. alice wanted to take a dump, but the smell is so bad, she decided her dump can wait... i looked under the sink... it's completely empty. doesn't smell. is it the lil towel i have on the floor? nope. is it the curtains? nope. maybe it's the window. maybe some dog took a dump outside my window. can someone please tell me where this smell is coming from?!??!! or maybe it's all in my head???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home