Mindless Blabber

Wednesday, April 10, 2002

.paper cuts.
it's almost inevitable that i get cuts all over... at work... or at home... anywhere. i have this huge folder cut on my left thumb. don't ask me how i did it... cuts just love me. and a new addition came today on my right hand near the pinky (it must have thought the one already on the pinky was lonely)... there's a huge cut on my left arm... and then another one on my left leg from clearing out my suitcase... along with a huge bruise... am i accident prone?? i would like to think not... damn paper cuts. i hate you.

btw, does anyone know what a wart looks like? alice said i have one on my hand... is it true?!?!? i thought it was a bug bite!

how to tell when a girl's getting their period: ZITS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home