Mindless Blabber

Wednesday, April 17, 2002

it's soooooo hot out right now!!! it's unbelievable.... one would think it's August already.... but no.... 4 months more to go... why is it soooo hot? maybe i should go walk the dog right now... just so i can get a tan??? hahaha... yeah, that would be good... more freckles to my collection... hehehe... maybe that way you can't tell if the ones on my face are freckles or zits... i hate them zits. they never go away. and i have a million zit scars cuz i pop them...

it turns out, i don't really have a michigan dilemma anymore... arghh.... the big fat mom won't surrender her powers and let me go... i'm unemployed, and spending way too much money, so no, i can't go to michigan! boooo.... boooo.... boooo!!! and i was sooo ready for those water fights that i missed out on... grrrrr..... i have my pots and pans ready for combat! but now they'll sit at home and collect dust... woe is me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home