Mindless Blabber

Saturday, May 18, 2002

hmm... let's just call it the fashion industry. and i'm the marketing assistant. i'm trying to make myself sound as important as possible, when really, i'm just another office b!tch... sigh... at least i can almost declare financial independence. yay me.

so i've been playing this game with my family. only jing knows i got a job from day one... i wanted to see how long it would take my family to figure it out... it took alice 1 day to figure it out... props. hmmm... i wonder if she told my mom...? i hope she didn't... i wanna see how long it would take chunka to actually figure it out. probably would take a while since we're not really on talking terms. and what about my dad? hmmm.... maybe he knows since i haven't been getting money from him...

how does one make their blog interesting? thoughts on life? thoughts on relationships? i think i've blogged enough on these and have beaten the living daylights outta them... sigh. my blogs suck... i really should work on private journal... haven't touched that thing in ages...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home