Mindless Blabber

Thursday, May 30, 2002

i think i should make a "things i hate" blog...

1. as noted in previous blog, i hate spitters.
2. i hate moody people. get over it. if you're having a bad day, try not to show it... and don't take it out on ME.
3. sweaty people. you smell.
4. people who ask DUMB questions.
5. wrinkled beds. can my sheets ever stay wrinkle free???
6. people with lotsa snot, and who refuse to clean it out.
7. people walking in and out of my room, and reorganizing my crap.
8. people who messes with my posessions. i like to have everything as IS. don't change anything if you wanna use it. ie, don't mutilate my clothes, or my computer.
9. people who have BAD breath. don't talk to me. better yet, don't open your mouth.
10. CHEAP ASS BASTARDS who borrow money from girls, and become shady about it... ie. disappear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home