Mindless Blabber

Tuesday, September 24, 2002

I'm back! yeah, y'all probably didn't miss me at all.... booo!!!!!!!!

Anyways, my hair STINKS! yeah, i can't believe i have come to such a day as this... I haven't washed my hair since Sunday afternoon... and it is now Tuesday... yeah, and you all must be wondering... what the?!?!?! what happened to the 24 hour rule??? man, I have to suffer the pain of not washing it for 2 whole days.. and also, not puttin it up for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!

I just straightened my hair... yes... with the new and popular Magic Perm. there better be some magic... cuz it costed sooo much... and was 3 hours of sitting on my butt in agony for fear of moving and ruining the perm. It was quite an ordeal... straightening and straightening my hair... piece by piece... took forever!!!!!!! i can't tuck it behind my ear or put it up or it my crimp. AHHHHHHHHHH.
and it STINKS!!!!!!!!!! greasy and stinky... yuck!!!!!!!!

side note: greg- you haven't blogged since 9.17.02 quit vacationing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home