Mindless Blabber

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

just looking through all my old emails again... this one was real special... Apollo wrote me a poem back in '99:

APOLLO DEDICATES

I want to design clothes, make my name something that everyone knows
people look at me like something out of a fantasy
some ask, how can she be so dandy?
why is it I always know what the next fad be
I'm from new york see where everyone dresses in prada and bcbg
naomi and cindy you know they got it all from me
why you turning your face away? ain't you gonna listen to what I got to say?
must be too afraid to show your fake display knowing that you just got played
your face, it's turning green like envy, wishing that you could be
just a little bit more like me, a hot girl named je-yi


you think this looks good? you haven't even seen my closet yet
full of outfits that only fly girls are allowed to get
I accessorize with a simple flair that will never die
the only thing left for you to do is go home and try
think I'm a hooch or just a wannabe supermodel?
forget all that drama, at least I ain't still getting dressed by my mama
I never stress cuz I'm always dressed best
go out every night, looking to be impressed

ready to step up big boy and give your lines a chance?
let me tell you right now, its rare that I give out a dance
as you creep to a closer position make a moment and take in the situation
be a-ware that better men than you have been here and none of them have even dared
I got skills as you can obviously see, give it up, you'll never get a girl as dope as me
to think that you must be a little crazy I need a guy who will appreciate
the fact that I pray not some little boy who doesn't even know what to say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home