Mindless Blabber

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

hehehe, i found this blog.... from dec 20, 2001....

what ticks me. I HATE IT when people invite me to things where i wasn't part of the original plan.
it doesn't matter if you invite me afterwards. you don't have to feel obligated to invite me when you bring it up. i don't care. i wouldn't go anyways. it doesnt matter if someone forgot me on the original email... it's too late. i wasn't part of the original plan. and i will not take the pity invite and go. it's your fault you didn't remember me in the first place. messed up if you were one of my close friends. but i guess my close friends wouldn't do that to me. blah. that's just the way i am.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... i am soo funny. I love all my past blogs, I am one angry girl. hahha. and yes, I still hate it when people invite me after the fact. "well, i'm inviting you now..." pssh. i don't want no pity. and there's no point in going, because people will be like... oh no! we didn't remember to invite her... feel sooo bad about it.... or maybe like... what the heck is she doing here??? we didn't even invite her... bleh. please do not invite me if you didn't think of me at the time. thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home