Mindless Blabber

Monday, January 06, 2003

I feel the need to blog about my job. yes, this job that I bitch about all the time... that nobody seems to know what I do... hahaha...

--blog to come--

okay okay... so I haven't really blogged about my job yet... let's see... i work for this garment sourcing firm... we are kinda like the brokers of the fashion industry... the middle people you go to for cheaper prices from factories... we get clients and we make samples for them to see if they like our factories and what we can offer them... then if everything goes well... production! that's about it i guess... so basically i am sales&marketing/preproduction/mailroomclerk/gopher/messenger/janitor/person-who-knows-where-everything-is/the-most-organized-person in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home