Mindless Blabber

Friday, March 14, 2003

my new favorite blog to read--- Hong's blogs.
the process of a breakup--- how heart quenching it is...
every word describes what i felt, and still feeling.
i lie to myself, go away. i lie to others, i'm happy.
i go home, and still cry at night.
the tears won't stop. that pain doesn't go away.
the process is hard and long. i just want to be happy.
my first. whatever. his third..fourth... fifth... it's def
easier to forget after your umpteenth breakup.
just want to go home, lay in bed. stay there.
maybe the sun will toast it away. maybe the breeze
will wisk it away. maybe. maybe. maybe it will
rain on the sun. then where will i turn to?

hong's friend is now my best friend. Alone will keep
me safe. Alone will be with me every day and every sec.
Alone will keep my depression to myself. Alone will
help me smile, give laughters to others. He will hide
the tears in my heart, and help lie to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home