Mindless Blabber

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I'm sick of this. when will this cycle ever end???? I just want to marry someone rich and be done with it. I don't wanna work no more. I'm so tired... work.. home... work... home... and work again... most of my time is spent at work... and it's not like i earn that much either... this is pathetic. I just want to stay home and watch movies with friends, and occassionally going out for tea... most importantly, shop! I think my husband will definitely need to be rich and NON-CHEAP. i don't wanna hear him bitch about me spending too much money. I'm expensive, and love it.

--> anyone got rich hot friend to introduce to me??? i wanna get married right away.

***OK, i guess i should tweak this more before someone introduces me to some troll. I said rich, but they need to be at least decent looking, NOT FAT, NOT SHORT, taller than 5'10", NOT CHEAP, SMART, smells good and doesn't sweat like a pig, can DANCE, enjoy eating chocolates, HUMOROUS like moi, AND likes the shape of my feet. hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home