Mindless Blabber

Friday, July 27, 2001

oooh lah lah... i wake up, go to work, and i see 2 new guestbook entries~! how exciting! I LOVE YOU GUYS... what. it's like 8:30 in the morning, and i'm ready to blog. I think I blog more than anyone right now cuz I'm a newbie, and plus, I'm at work with NADA to do.

So I'm at work this morning, some guy delivers McDonald's... and I call up this person named "Ramsey" but she didn't pick up the phone, some guy named Mike did. How am I supposed to know that Ramsey is a girl and not a guy? And the guy was asking me if he sounded like her or something. the nerve. I don't like being mocked (yeah, he probably didn't mean any harm, but still, my little heart can't handle it). Then he comes to the front... Sees the guy, and asks him how much the food was... the guy pointed at the receipt, cuz i guess he doesn't speak English well... and this dude Mike had the nerve to mumble "No Speaka Engles?" Dude, first of all, that ain't even spanish! Second, if you can't speak it, don't even try, or it'll make you sound like a racist babboon. It kinda makes you think, doesn't it. People just blurb out lil comments under their breath, trying to help things out a lil, but instead, they're just perceived as naive. Naivety. what can you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home