Mindless Blabber

Friday, December 14, 2001

Instead of studying hard at work, I took a lil break and wrote another poem... yes, I am determined to win that Poetry.Com Contest once in my life... hehehe... i've submitted like two already... there's plenty of hate left in me... So i think i can continue my "anger" poems for quiet a while...

Running Tracks

i know not when i fell in love with that gentleness,
that sincerity that magnified each time you smile.
i felt warmth from your humor, even without embrace.
even so, i watched as i vaguely let go,
releasing sand not able to be held in my palm.
you no longer walk across my path.

though you often walk through clouds of dreams,
but still, not in my reality.
you left me without warning,
yet with one concrete answer... you've left me.
how you've hurt me, you'll know not how.
why you've brought chuckles, you will never really know now.
you've left your shadows in my past,
and wrapped ambiguity of the painful truth...
the abstract past, the abstract feelings, and the abstract us.
no longer will you walk across my path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home