Mindless Blabber

Wednesday, December 19, 2001

if ya don't have anything nice to say to what i feel, what i am feeling, or what i felt. then don't say it. i don't give a shit about advices that my own conscience can tell me. screw the world!

and yeah yeah, the rest of you would be thinking... what's wrong with her these days??? she used to be sooo nice.... and now she's all shitty... and then try to talk to me, like my good old buddy chrissy... hehe... at least she freakin comes out and post me messages with her own NAME and not stay friggin anonymous so you can say your bullshit and not pay up for it. i don't take crap from anonymous people.

i love my mom. please. just can't stand her nagging.... like people don't complain about their moms all the time? BULLSHIT. I'm a real girl, living in the real world. so sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home