Mindless Blabber

Thursday, April 18, 2002

must... make.... 12 o'clock... deadline....... need... to.... blog!!!! hehee.....

so i was talking to a friend last nite about my manlist.... and he brought up a good point... "what can you have to offer the guy?" so here it is... my top 20.... (in no particular order)

1. my love
2. 100% loyalty
3. NBK lips
4. dress to impress aka FASHIONABLE
5. i can dance
6. i can FREAK
7. i'm funny
8. tall Asian girl
9. creative
10. soft spoken
11. good penmanship =)
12. basic instrumental
13. CLEAN
14. smell good
15. good shopper
16. fluent Taiwanese and Mandarin (well, almost)
17. unemployed & have all the time in the world
18. caring (so says Alice)
19. good listener
20. sociable when i wanna be (i'm a people person!)

and most of all..... i'm INTERESTING!!! yeah, check out this awesome blogspot! muhahahaha.... it's the REAL me. no hiding. no facade. 100% me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home