Mindless Blabber

Thursday, June 13, 2002

Per Jon's request, i will blog for the three of us who are slacking... jon, chrissy, and i... hahahaha... jon tries to blog everyday even though he's really busy, but as you have seen... only one-liners. and chrissy... pops in and out... me? i've been slacking. cuz i was way busy from work last week... well, and just life in general... cuz i have better things to do now... yes... better things like SLEEP, enough sleep, and playing with my new boytoy. HAHAHAHA.

I have just realized... most of my dreams do come true... good and bad ones. i have dejavu all the time... but maybe it's cuz i exist in another dimension... in the realm of dreams, i lead another life similar to this one, and is perhaps one day ahead in time of this real realm. so maybe i can tell the future if i can remember my dreams? maybe i have the gift of prophecy... hahaha... nah... but I do believe God speaks to me in dreams... He gives me advice, and tells me what to do, and what will happen... I'm not even making this up. I vividly remember things in my past, and dreams in my past that points to this conclusion. It's so strange how God works huh?

And I swear, everytime I'm late for anything, either for work or for interviews... the trains always run extra fast for me, and the traffic is extremely NON-congested. They are definitely NOT coincidences. no-sirree-bob. Praise God!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home