Mindless Blabber

Tuesday, June 04, 2002

went to the gym today... worked out like mad... i'm working on my ass... i need to find a good butt machine... i found this one... but it works our your thighs more than your ass... so i don't know... my butt's not too sore, but my thighs are... i don't think i've ever ran so much in my life either... 1.3 miles... that's a record breaker... i usually die before my first mile is up... hahahaha.... tomorrow i shall run 2 miles... yesh! and oh yeah, a certain friend of mine did the butt machine as well... and pulled a muscle! which muscle??? her butt muscle!!! hahahahahaha... and she was in pain for like 10 mins... screaming next to me... while i did the butt machine... hahahaha.... 2 eprops to my friend for actually pulling a butt muscle. HAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home