Mindless Blabber

Thursday, July 25, 2002

WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE FOR WORK?!?!?!!
I HATE THE DARN J TRAIN. why oh why are you forever late???
woe be you.

on top of being late this morning... it was mad crowded on the J. I don't think I've ever seen that many people on the J... it was like.. rush hour E... well, maybe not rush hour E.... but it was definitely packed... and then we had this lady scream and yell the gospel at us. Usually I wouldn't mind as much, cuz I love it when people have the guts to spread the word and just evangelize on the train... especially in NY. but this lady was sooo loud!!! my ears were ringing, and she was shouting right into my ears... and there wasn't space to move!!! so anyways... these 2 rude young people, a guy and a girl that i see every morning cuz they stand at the same spot i stand every morning... probably only in college... if they do go to college that is... the stupid coward, whispered "shut the f-ck up!" it was a loud whisper, so of course the lady heard him... so then she was like... you can't shut me up, young one... and then she was like... i'm coming for you... so she moved towards him... hahahaha... it was rather funny... and he was rather embarrassed cuz he didn't say jack back to her when she went to him... hahhahaha... she was like laughing... "you can't shut up me up... oh no, i am sent by the Almight God to spread his goodnews, and you can't shut me up. I'd like to see you try... hahaha..." big ups to her. damn kids these days are soo freakin rude and disrespectful... another thing she said that was funny... but i didn't get to hear all of it... "I know you're not the devil. You're God's children, and how can God make the devil. no. The devil made himself the devil. God made you, and so you're not the devil." hahahahahaha.... She shut him up real well. hahahahhahaa. I think he was glad he had his shades on... hahahahahhaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home