Mindless Blabber

Monday, July 22, 2002

Ever had the Monday Syndrome Disorder? I suffer it every mondays. I hate waking up knowing it's no longer the weekend. I hate waking up knowing I'd have to go to work so early in the morning. I hate waking up knowing I'd have to travel an hour to get to work. I hate waking up knowing Monday is only the beginning of the endless misery at work. I hate waking up on the train knowing you've arrived at your station, and it's time to get off and get your butt to work. I hate arriving at work knowing it's Monday, and you have to submit your time sheet to the darn temp agency that pays you half of what you're really supposed to be getting. I hate having the office Tiger Lady sign my time sheet because she thinks I've put more hours on it than I really worked. I hate putting less hours than I really worked. I HATE MONDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home