Mindless Blabber

Wednesday, July 10, 2002

i know why my blogs suck now... it has moved away from rage and anger... i need to feel that rage again... and curse out whomever person that crosses me. HEHE.

you know what's annoying? when people have a disregard for your existence. I can't stand those FOBs that speak in their own language to each other when you're right there... and can't understand a word. it's rude. that really really pisses me off. it's like... hello??? speak in english, or speak in a language i can understand as well... i remember in jhs... all my friends were cantonese... and they would all just speak in cantonese... and I would be like... what did you guys say? and they would just ignore me... and laugh... wtf??? that is sooooo rude. so i hated them. hahaha. but i hung out with them cuz i had no other friends... damn... i was a loser. and then there are those korean fobs... they speak korean ALL THE TIME. it's not like they don't know how to speak English, they just choose to speak korean... cuz it's sooooo cool. yeah... KP!!! bleh. just don't speak it in front of me! don't have a whole conversation while i'm there bored out of my mind... listening to you speak korean. SHEN JING BING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home