Mindless Blabber

Thursday, February 20, 2003

.weighing on my mind.

I have a confession to make. About a week ago, I was sitting at my desk, enjoying my free breakfast. FREE you ask?? yes, FREE. This is what happened... I went to this korean deli for breakfast, picked up a marble cake and Vitamin Water.... koreans always rip you off of course (bastards)... it came out to... $3.50. damn expensive for breakfast... and I was resenting it, cuz it hurts so much to pay that much for breakfast! So I took out $4... and handed it over to this mexican girl that always works there. She was getting my change... $0.50. As she was getting it from the cash register... this guy that was next on line... came and started talking to her... so I guess she got all screwed up and gave me my $4 back along with the 50 cents. I took it and didn't say a thing... and left... I felt bad... but hey, koreans always rip me off, and free breakfast! I know i know... I should have gave the money back... but I didn't... I jetted outta there. I am evil!!!! So yesterday... I went to the deli again for breakfast... and.... the girl wasn't there!!! so i thought... maybe she's just sick... I hope she didn't get fired!!! Today... I went in to get lunch... she's not there again!!! She's always there. every morning and every afternoon. BUT SHE WASN'T THERE TODAY!!! Where is she??? Now... only the koreans work the registers... and my free breakfast costed the girl her job. I am an evil person, scoundrel of the Earth, I hang my head in shame...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.fogs.
slow batting lashes, eyes open.
what lies before them, concrete reality.
tears blurred visions of truth,
whispered sorrows to the impaired heart.
rain muted replaying obstacles,
poured out misguiding road signs.
Trials are many, heart but one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home