Mindless Blabber

Thursday, March 20, 2003

CROUCHING TIGER

***phone rings***
Look at phone... ext.11. Tiger lady.
TL: "can you come in here for a sec?"
me: "ok"
TL: where is 40 W. 57th Street?
me: oh, that's Nautica
TL: (rude glare) and we're fedexing packages to them?
me: what, are we supposed to be walking there??
TL: (looks back at me while her asst giggles) Why didn't you use a messenger?
me: I don't know, I thought it was the same.

Then gives me this whole crap about how it's cheaper by messenger, and that we really shouldn't be fedexing.... one of the packages i sent... $25 by FEDEX. (10lbs) MY GOODNESS. you can just tell me, don't f-n question me like i'm some convict.
she loves accusing people first. what a f-n biznatch!!!!! she always has this serious pensive look of disapproval. just cuz she is the friggin controller, she thinks she's above everyone, just cuz she has some sort of signing power. F-U!!

Last time... when the phone system was messed up, she jumped the gun and blamed the new girl for messing with the system. cuz the new girl set up her vmail the day before. and Tiger lady was questioning her like she was a convict as well. Get your
facts straight first instead of asking questions with that nasty attitude.

AND it only took her 10mos to give me my friggin health insurance crap. CHEAPO.

and minutes later after i stepped out of her office... she came out and was like... did anyone bother to ask nautica if they have their own private messenger service? *i was on the phone, and did not really want to hear her... so i carried on with the conversation, did my email, without looking at her* so she just stood there blabbing on about how it's only 17 blocks from our office, and it's ridiculous to be paying $25. ha! it's 17 blocks PLUS 2 aves!!! mofo. I ain't walking there. MOFO. so she kept standing there until I replied. "okay, I'll email nautica and ask them." *exit tiger lady*

FUCK YOU. *big middle finger*



I hope God will forgive me for this rant of anger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home