Mindless Blabber

Friday, July 30, 2004

So I see there's a new platform for blogger now... interesting.  you can put pictures and colors and all that, without having to type out html codes manually!  awesome!!  so what's the update... I got a new job again.  and I absolutely love it!!!  I get to travel and act all businessy and important, and work with designers on ideas...  this is purrrfect!!! 
 
I think the only reason I'm bloggin on this thing is so I have a record of what I do... only for myself, not for others.  maybe i should print it some day?  good idea.  I'm sure no one reads this anyways. 
 
I'm going to a retreat this weekend... I really need to go to one.  I need Jesus.  hehehe.  I want to learn more, I can't stay on this plateau forever!!!  oye. 
 
aiite, back to work...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home