Mindless Blabber

Monday, July 30, 2001

yes, it's so hard keeping up with blogs when i have so many readeres... hahaha. sigh... what a life... i have nothing to blog about, yet i'm blogging. and i can blab on forever. Who am I? If i can describe myself in one word.... what will that word be? Ruth said "twisted." yes, i kinda agree... but i think i'm more neurotic. hahaha. yes, to a certain degree, and to others... aloof. but i'm probably not as cold as i appear. probably. or am i. i don't think i am... i think i'm a passionate person... just don't want to show it... hehe. I show what i want to show. and so... maybe i'm fake? I know ruth will be reading this. So, I would like to say... Ruthie is a psychotic and ditsy person, she is the one that made me ditsy cuz i hang out with her too much... hahahaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home