Mindless Blabber

Tuesday, August 28, 2001

yipppeee.... skippeee..... I'm taking a vacation tomorrow! hurray!!! well, i'm driving back up to michigan to drop jeying off and also to pick up the rest of my crap that i left there... hehe.

today, when i was taking out the two rear seats in the van to fit more luggage... i heard this loud loud argument... my neighbors across the street that i despise. they look down at us cuz we're asian, and say crap about us when we park our cars temporarily on the streets. yes, i know we have a garage, but why bother when i'm leaving in 5 mins? and it's not like she has a car either... probably too poor to afford one anyways! and also, she told on me last time when i accidently hit a car... and then left... i didn't think it was a dent at all... so i just left... but then she copied down my license number. freakin A. but anyways...made me pay $500 for damages that i did not do. whatever.

back to today. i have no idea what she was arguing over... some guy... ringing her doorbell disrespecting her or something... i think it's her daughter's friend... so she was bitching them out... or whatever... and then she used the word... edjumacation. hahaha. i would have never thought people would use it in a serious content.. until today. "i provide her with edjumacation... and you come ringing mah doorbell, disrespecting me, who the f--- do you think you is? who the f--- do you think you IS?" muhahahha.... hahahaha.... lower class trash. i hate her. gives me the chance to look down at her. ha. thinks she's all that... but she can't even speak proper grammar. whatever man. so uneducated. pah.

so i'm evil. i don't care. they have caused me too much pain and anger. so ha! damn all you neighbors of 79st!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home