Mindless Blabber

Saturday, August 11, 2001

This is better than a journal. Ah... so much faster than writing everything down...

I need a job. I need to move out. Yes, I've said it so many times, and you'd think I'd find a job by now... sigh... i'm a loser... I can't take it at home no more... the nasty argument with my mom is yesterday is making things worse... like i will just be a good lil girl and obey her when she's being soooo mean. i always do the opposite... if you're being mean to mean, i'll be nastier to you... so her meanness ain't gonna stop me from being defiant. i want to move out, then i probably won't be stuck in her many moods and fits. perhaps i get it from her. she is just impossible and unreasonable. i need to be financially independent. then i wouldn't have to listen to how we should be helping out at the laundromat gratefully. pah. i don't think you'd find kids like us anymore, serving the laundromat and it's beast 24/7. what are my friends doing now? hmmm... they're in they city having fun, enjoying each other's company, while i, just having gotten home... all groggy and sweaty from working. what more does she want. i don't even bother going out cuz it would just be a hassle and she would just nag about me going out. blah. so i am rather the antisocial person nowadays. why suffer the pain right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home