Mindless Blabber

Monday, August 06, 2001

WOOHOO. consistency in blogging. yes!

I was just talking to my friend on AIM about a certain topic that is rather amusing. When should a guy call a girl after their first date? He said he was going to wait a week! and i said, the next day, or 2 days later... From my perspective, since i don't call at all... i want the guy to call immediately. hehehe, well, only if i like him that is, and if i am willing to go on that first date with him, i must like him to an extent. cuz i would not date a loser. hehe. Guys should call everyday. Even if they think it's too much... okay, maybe not everyday, but like every other day or just sporadically, spontaneously. I like that. or just whenever he's thinking about me... This is the problem with guys... they think... if the girl likes me enough, it wouldn't matter when i call... but it does matter... it drives us crazy when they don't call... we think... what's going on? maybe he likes someone else already... maybe he thought i was boring... blah... i guess that's kinda schizo... but i'm a worry-bug, so i can't help it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home