Mindless Blabber

Saturday, August 11, 2001

Sigh.... The World Hates Me.

Yes, yet another one of those.... nobody loves me, and i'm-all-alone phases... Jong-Ju knows full well about these mood swings. I usually get this.... once in a blue moon. haha. yeah, right, I think I get them all the time. It just feels like I'm not being appreciated, and that everything I do is wrong, and I upset people easily because I'm a bad person, and I'm selfish, and I don't think of others when I do things. I'm childish. I thought I have matured through college, but I am letting myself slip backwards. I'm childish. I get in these fits... I just want attention!!! ARgh, and nothing is going right. and I REALLY REALLY need a job... so i can be financially independent, and live by myself. so i don't have to deal with people. I'd be happy all by myself... and detached from everyone... and it's kinda sad to know that I can just pick up and go, and not really miss anyone... well, except my family sometimes... hehehe. sigh... I'm the most difficult person to deal with in the world. I can't even deal with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home