Mindless Blabber

Friday, March 01, 2002

hehe, i better blog something myself before i lose my one reader. hahaha... so stop complaining!

this sleeping thing has got to stop. i wake up at like 2 everyday. it's so sick.. ugh. what is wrong with me? no wonder i can't find a job! hahaha... sigh... yet another month has past. and i'm still freakin jobless. i'm about to go insane. i'm just gonna find a job in flushing. something stupid. something that's like $5/hr. my mom doesn't care how much i'm earning, she just wants money. everything revolves around money. i spend too much money, and i'm not earning jack. and i have to pay off my darn student loans. maybe jeying should pay them off for me since she's not paying jack. ugh. i hate her. nah, i don't. hahaha.

this is my dream and ambition. i want to open up a bar. yes. my own bar. then i'd be rich! hahaha... i don't know why, but this idea fascinated my mind. it's like i can actually go through with this, if and when i do have enough money. my friend was telling me how you need a liquor license, and that in itself is 200k. oh boy. i'm going to have to be a millionaire first. sigh... and the guy that opened OHM... he put in like 10 mil. but he's earning like 30k a night! isn't that insanity???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home