Mindless Blabber

Monday, April 22, 2002

blog blog blog. i can't believe this blogging business has replaced my journal writing... how very sad is that? now my writing skills will diminish to oblivion... sigh... it was good while i still had it... and i don't even write poetry anymore... i suck.

so this weekend was soooo packed... i don't even remember being at home... hahaha... good times! went to karaoke... haven't done that for a long time!!! got to sing my fob songs... hehee, that felt good! i love singing fob songs... even though i suck... i need to get a system at home and just practice myself... hahaha... then i would NEVER leave my room... hahaha... and another thing i need to improve: my drinking. what happened??? i can't even drink anymore... i went from a 5 shot wonder to a ONE shot wonder.... i am pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home