Mindless Blabber

Wednesday, June 19, 2002

after reading Howie's blog from his dog's point of view... i'm going to blog from jing's point of view... HAHAHAHA....

THE THOUGHTS OF JING:

oh no, she's coming down the stairs... I WISH ANDY WOULD CALL NOW... i have to get off the computer soon... maybe i'll play a game of freecell before she kicks me off... let me leave more garbage for her on her table so she can yell at me... she's so demanding, and soooo anal. (hrs later...) i need to use the phone... andy will be calling me soon... i'm gonna keep the phone so she won't be able to use it first. *ring* "hello?" YES! it's andy! hahaha. i got to the phone first.... i win! *phone clicks* call waiting... whatever... it's for jeyi, but i don't care, i'm going to stay on the phone, i'm not even gonna pick up... if i pick up, she'll take forever, and i won't get to talk to him for my daily 2-hr dose... besides, she doesn't have issues. she doesn't understand me. she doesn't even know the situation. i hate her. i will not be her slave this summer. no more water on the rocks. and she can sort her own laundry. i'm not going to wash her towels, she needs to learn to put them in the hamper herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home