Mindless Blabber

Monday, July 01, 2002

psssh... y'all just jealous you don't have a better blogger than mine. hehehehe... so i've been reading through some of my old stuff... and man they were good! what happened to me??? now i'm just a dried up boring blogger. maybe blogs come with age... the older you are... the less enthusiasm and pizazz you have left in your system... nah, i think it's just me. i go through my dry spells, but i assure you... i will be back!

so this morning, taking my sweet time during my morning shower... i was listening to Z-morning Zoo... love their topics. they always have something interesting to say... too bad i don't have a radio at work... or i'd be listening to it all morning long... so their topic today was: who's harsher about breakups: men or women?

I think it depends... most men just end up not calling... until like a few months later... but just to make themselves feel better... and that they still want to be "friends." what a bunch of bull. they just want to avoid the situation altogether... wait till the girl forgets and becomes bitter... then give you bs about being friends again. sure i can be your friend, but i will make you regret having wronged me.

But for women, they were saying we like closure and confrontation, so we just end it right then, right there. And if you don't get off our backs when we say we want to break up... we do it the brasher-harsher way... we tell you to just get the hell out of our face. Maybe I'm more like the men... I'd just stop calling... but it's not like I really make phone calls anyways... hahaha... I would just end all ties... no email, no AIM, no phone calls, I won't even pick up my phone calls, and I'll block you from AIM... and delete all your emails... well, or keep them on file to taunt you later. hahahahaha... yeah, women are evil, I agree.







GENDER BRASH AWARD
Who is the harsher gender when it comes to break ups?



MALE

FEMALE






View Results


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home