Mindless Blabber

Monday, July 08, 2002

yes yes, i am slacking. i can't believe i didn't blog for a week!!! please please please don't punish me for this jon!!!

so i kinda ran away from home again this weekend... hahaha... not really... but i didn't really tell anyone i was leaving... i just went home, packed and ran out... and then left my sisters an email saying i'd be gone the whole weekend. yes, so apparently, my parents got pissed cuz i didn't tell them myself. psssh. i never tell them. i always tell the sisters... and they pass along the info.. why is it any different now? it's cuz they don't trust me. for some crazy bizarre reason, they think i'm at a good friend's apt in queens. my good friend doesn't even have an apt in queens!!! my mom likes making up stories... and so then my dad gets pissed cuz their imaginations run wild. don't they know i'm a good kid??? have they met other kids??? do they know what kids do these days??? man, my parents are overprotective, and haven't been broken in. sigh. i did a really bad job in high school... no wonder i'm sheltered. i lived in a lil bubble till college... dude, it's time for me to move out!!! but then again, i can't really afford to with my measley paycheck. ahhhh... i hate real world. reality bites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home