Mindless Blabber

Friday, February 21, 2003

I know most of America watched The Bachelor, Aaron and Helene Tell all--- I did.

Let me start out by saying... MEN ARE BASTARDS. Why do you waste our times if you are only interested in superficial BEAUTY??? All men care about is beauty. (maybe not my guy friends, but I can say... 90% of men are like this) All Aaron kept saying was how beautiful Helene is, and he's sorry it didn't work out. DID SHE NOT HAVE A PERSONALITY??? She has feelings, emotions, hopes, and goals too! She is not just a piece of MEAT. "She's beautiful." What the heck does that have to do with the relationship not working out??? He is truly a pig. Just like every men out there, he told her "I've lost feelings for you." What the heck was that? Why did he say he loved her? why put on a facad??? That is soo messed up. He was only in it for the physical aspects. Seeing Helene on television, and saying what she felt stroke a dagger to my heart. I felt EXACTLY the same, misled. "I feel very deceived by you. You've told me every single day that you love me, and now this is it?" "I can't turn my feelings on and off like that, I don't understand how he can." She had no say because he was the one that lost feelings for her, she can't do anything about it. paraphrasing--- "If I have my say, we would still be together... trying to work things out." Why are women so dumb??? Why do we fall for bastards? Why do we hurt ourselves unnecessarily? It's like touching a hot stove knowing you'd be seared, but you do it anyways. or knowing you'd get liver cancer, but you get drunk everyday. bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home