Mindless Blabber

Monday, February 24, 2003

what should i give up for lent???

the thing I am obsessed with right now: Reality TV
the things I have been obsessed with always: AIM, and shopping

*** I can't really give up AIM though... cuz I need to use it for work... so maybe no AIM afterwork?? that's too easy. but then again, last time I fasted AIM for 3 whole days... and that was a total nightmare. I am an AIM addict. pretty bad huh? but then again, I don't have a lot of people to talk to on AIM these days... that would be too easy, wouldn't it?

*** Shopping... that's way too easy... I can stop shopping for a long time, and then splurge all at once... which is WAY too dangerous of an outcome.

*** Reality TV- not too many good shows on anymore... although I CAN'T wait to see Married By America.... who knows... maybe more of those good reality tv shows would come out in March.... that's way too easy to give up though... cuz I haven't watched any of the new ones yet... but can I resist??? or maybe I should give up TV altogether???

*** OR should I give up blogging??? wooooo.... 40 days without blogging. interesting. that should be a tough one.

*** WHY IS LENT SOOOOO LONG?!?!?!




On another note, I HATE, absolutely HATE, wrinkles in my bed!!! I got 3 nightmares last night because of wrinkles!! (well, or so I think...) wrinkles in my sheets and blankets just make me sleep in bad positions, cuz I would squirm around till I find a wrinkle-free zone. The wrinkles itches my bones... gives it this itchy yucky feeling that I can't scratch away. It is sooooo YUCK! I remembered 2 out of the 3 nightmares... and the worst nightmare of all... I was taking a math final that I couldn't finish!!! I always finish my math exams with ample time to double check my work!!! and I always know the answers!!! I am a math genius!! but I couldn't do a simple math exam... I think it was a math final from HS or something... something to do with percentages and fractions. That has got to be the worst nightmare I've ever had--- not knowing how to do something you're really good at. INTERESTING. I wonder what that means. My inner struggle for something... not being able to have a good job despite my mental abilities?? not being able to acheive my goals despite options laid out in from of me?

The second nightmare... I was getting yelled at by my cousins from Taiwan cuz I was out shopping, and didn't go back in time.

Third nightmare... I think I finally remember now... I was back in Taiwan with Louis. ahhahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home