Mindless Blabber

Thursday, March 20, 2003

HIDDEN DRAGON
.a continuation of the previous blog.

So the drama continues... after all that crap, there is no private messenger service. SO. she goes...
TL: can we take this by train? how much is bus fare?
me: $1.50
TL: so can we take this by bus?
coworker: it's up to NH (our new hire)
NH: I'll go if you want me to
TL: well, I don't want it to seem like I'm abusing you
NH: oh, no problem, don't worry about it

NH is just too nice... ugh... so that's that.

and I also got in trouble for not issuing fabric POs. ugh.so now I have to issue purchase orders. yuck. and I can't order fabric immediately, cuz she won't be here tomorrow. and i also have to do friggin calculations, so that I order exact yardage, and not any more. at least my boss understands... he's so much nicer than TL.

when she was leaving, I had so much work to do, I asked her to bring down a box for me... probably around 5-7lbs max. and you know what she said??? "NO. my hands are full. but i'll hold the door for you." so then I was like... ugh, fine, so i pushed it out to the elevator... to see her with her hands full. SHE ONLY HAD A FRIGGIN UMBRELLA in her hand!!! and she can't help me with a small box??? Luckily NH was there... and she just took charge of it... she used her legs to kick it in the elevator... and her hands were FULL. but she took it anyways!!! damn TL, I hate her!!! then TL smiles and says "goodnite!! I'll see you tomorrow!" oh i wanna sock it to her. biznatch!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home