Mindless Blabber

Monday, July 30, 2001

So I'm at work right now... and what else can I blog about? hahaha... people at work... my my... there's this really bitchy person here... excuse the french, but that's the only word to describe her... she walks around with heels... and so you can hear her stomping down the hall... and she's small... but has a huge ass... and is rude. she yelled at me on my first day, but people here told me to ignore her... cuz that's just the way she is... and today... i hear fast footsteps... i see Trina. I look at her, try to smile, she looks back.. didn't smile... and just walked past me.... stormed into a room... and started yelling at these IT guys... damn... she was soooo mean... "can you please try to work with me here, i've heard this several times already, please don't send him to do something he doesn't know how. I'm going to get in trouble for all of this. blah blah blah..." man, she's scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home