Mindless Blabber

Friday, March 21, 2003

Shizzolator

Here's the story again, in Snoop Dogg style...

***phone rings***
Look at phone, know what I'm sayin'? .. ext.11. Tiger ho n' shit.
TL: "can yo' ass come in here fo' a sec?"
me: "fo' sho"
TL: where is 40 W. 57th Street?
me: oh, that's Nautica
TL: (rude glare) 'n we're fedexing packages 'em?
me: what, are we supposed be walking there??
TL: (looks back at me while her asst giggles) Why didn't yo' ass use a messenger?
me: I don't know, I thought that shiznit wuz da same, know what I'm sayin'?

*****
So da drama continues, know what I'm sayin'? .. after izzall that crap, there is no private messenger service." SO, know what I'm sayin'? brizzle goes." ..
TL: can we take this by train? how much is bus fare?
me: $1.50
TL: so can we take this by bus?
coworker: that shiznit's up NH (izzle new hire)
NH: I'll go if yo' ass want me
TL: well, I don't want that shiznit seem like I'm abusing yo' ass
NH: oh, no problem, don't worry 'bout that shiznit



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home