Mindless Blabber

Sunday, August 05, 2001

hahaha, i'm a fool, i just figured out where all my other blogs went... hahaha.... it went to another page... stupid me... so here are more of my thoughts...

i realize this... i am extremely rude to those who get on my bad side, and i have no intention of hiding it... perhaps i buffer it for people sometimes when i don't want them to know, or cuz if they knew, the situation would chaotic. and all hell would break lose. hahaha. yeah, and jeying was trying to convince me that i'm fake. puhlease. i can't hide my anger or annoyance too well... i thought i could. but i don't. i just gotta say what i feel, even if it's rude. but i think the rudeness is still buffered, to an extent, i mean, it could be worse... who knows, maybe i AM a real bitch... ah. no one would believe that. hahaha. or would they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home